Sunday, Mar 10
The Voice Off
Come show your support at 7PM!
This is not a karaoke contest, its a singing competition!
Register for the blind auditions today by sending your namer, phone number, photo and MP# of the song you want to sing to [email protected]
SUNDAY NIGHTS- Kicks off on February 17 at 7:00pm
11 week competition Just like “The Voice” on TV
-Recording time from Groove House Studio $5,000
Blind Auditions will be held on February 17, 24 and March 3.
- There are 4 Coaches. 1 Coaches' chair must turn in order to move on.
- If more than 1 chair turns, contestant will choose which coaches' team to be on.
- Blind Audition songs may NOT exceed 2:30.
- Contestant must provide instrumental track by MP3 Email ahead of time. (May include backup vocals)
- Contestants must arrive 30 minutes before showtime on scheduled night.
THIS IS NOT A KARAOKE CONTEST! CONTESTANTS WILL NOT GET THE WORDS WHILE PERFORMING!
- Must be 18 or older by May 19, 2019
- May be solo or duet
- Can NOT be signed to a record deal
- Must be able to commit to at least 5 Sundays, and notify Lola (director) of any scheduling conflicts if chosen though the Blind Auditions. (We will do our best to work with scheduling conflicts)
- Blind auditions sign ups must be by Wednesday, March 27th before the final blind audition.
*Second Chance Auditions- Due to the limited spots, contestants will only be permitted to audition twice throughout the Blind Auditions. If they are not chosen the first audition and wish to audition again, please re-register at [email protected]. If there are available audition slots, at that time second chance contestants may be scheduled.
(contestants must be available for one of these dates)
March 10, March 24 and March 31
2 contestants from each team will perform the same song (separately) Coach chooses the songs the contestants will sing.
Coach will decide which contestant moves forward to the Knock Out Round. The other contestant will be released from the team.
Other Coaches may steal a released contestant if they choose to do so.
Each judge has a chance to steal 3 contestants total.
(Contestants must be available for one of these dates)
April 7 & April 14 6pm time slot and 8pm time slot
- Contestants will perform 1 song.
- Audience votes will decide who moves on and who goes home
- Audience vote consists of a Paper ballot passed out after the last contestant sings per time slot. 1 per person. Audience must choose the top 3. If less than 3 are chosen, then, ballot does not count. MUST BE 8+ years to vote.
Top 4 move on
- Coaches may save 1 contestants per time slot
- Facebook vote may save 1 contestant per time slot.
This will be done by a Poll on Wild Wing Cafe Knoxville’s Facebook Page.
Voting will continue on Facebook until Sunday at midnight. Winner of Facebook Vote will be announced on the following Sunday by Noon.
(Must be available for one of these dates)
April 28 &May 5
Audience vote determines the Top 4 moving on to the Finals. Coaches save one contestant to move on the finals. (Total of 5 from each night will move on to the finals.)
- Contestants perform 2 songs (one uptempo and one ballad)
FINALE - May 19
(Must be available to perform this date)
- Contestants will perform 2 songs
- Winner announced that night
- Winners determined by 75% audience vote and 25% judges vote.
****Rules/Schedule may be adjusted due to weather, complications, or any other reason seen fit by the Wild Wing Cafe Promotions Manager*****
Contestants Music must be turned in by Wednesday at 10am prior to Sunday performance date. Please send a note saying what song you will play if playing an instrument prior to next performance
**** Contestant must arrive and check in 30 minutes prior to showtime or they will be disqualified*****
February 17, 2019- Blind Auditions
February 24, 2019-Blind Auditions
March 3, 2019- Blind Auditions
March 10, 2019- Battle Round
March 17, 2019- ST. PATRICK’S DAY- OFF/SNOW DAY
March 24, 2019- Battle Round
March 31, 2019- Battle Round
April 7, 2019- Knockout Round
April 14, 2019- Knockout Round
April 21,2019- EASTER- OFF/SNOW DAY
April 28, 2019- Semi-Finals
May 5, 2019- Semi-Finals
May 12, 2019- MOTHERS DAY OFF/SNOW DAY
May 19, 2019- FINALE
Must by 8 years old or older to vote.
All ballots will be distributed at the end of all the performances.
No voting before the last performance of the night.
$3 Bud Light Pints
$4 Bloody Mary Bar
Slam Dunk Sippers
$4.50 Founders All Day IPA Pints
$4.50 Truly Mixed Berry
$9 Buzzer Beater
$6 Double Dribble